As one industry invests millions to reduce risk, how will the industry that finances risk respond? What if driving became less risky? Collisions were dramatically reduced, human injury caused from auto related accidents almost non-existent. What if our Auto insurance premium dropped to a few hundred dollars a year because it didn’t matter where we drove or for how long – because computers do most of the driving anyway? Today’s domestic insurance carriers and their brokers depend on Auto insurance premiums going up. What happens to the balance sheet when those premiums decline because auto manufactures have created cars that don’t crash? It might seem like a distant future, however, its always a good idea to prepare early.
Read More Articles
- Drones building a bridge.
- Trust Me, Buy Now.
- Our shelves are stocked and we’re ready to serve.
- “It’s the attitude not the tech…”
- Digital relationships are still relationships.
- Digitizing the most important role of a Broker; Advice.
- Going Digital? Underwriter support is critical to getting it right.
- New site on the block. Sonnet.
advice Autonomous Vehicles Broker Broker value Buy Car insurance Change Customer customer centricity Customer Experience Customer segmentation Digital Diversification Drones eCommerce Economical Efficiency Google Innovation Insurance Insurers MGA Millennials Profit Sales Share of Wallet Sonnet Teamwork Tesla Trust Underwriting